A spot fire from the Cow Creek Fire has ignited at the western base Courthouse Mountain. This spot fire is within the identified area of containment for the Cow Creek Fire and is currently posing no threat to private property or structures. Fire officials will release an operational update tomorrow morning.
- GMUG to Implement Stage 1 Fire Restrictions on Uncompahgre Plateau
- Montrose County Stage 1 Fire Restrictions Start July 2, 2020
- Ouray County and City Enter Into Stage 1 Fire Restrictions
- BLM Implements Stage 1 Fire Restrictions in Uncompahgre and Tres Rios Field Offices
- Fourth of July Weekend Wildfire Prevention Reminders from Public Land Agencies