UPDATE: Crews are making good progress on the Blue Creek Fire in Mesa County. Two Federal Hotshot Crews arrived on scene today to construct line around the fire. Resources, including two Type 2 helicopters, have been able to hold the fire around 83 acres. We will provide updates as soon as information becomes available.
- GMUG to Implement Stage 1 Fire Restrictions on Uncompahgre Plateau
- Montrose County Stage 1 Fire Restrictions Start July 2, 2020
- Ouray County and City Enter Into Stage 1 Fire Restrictions
- BLM Implements Stage 1 Fire Restrictions in Uncompahgre and Tres Rios Field Offices
- Fourth of July Weekend Wildfire Prevention Reminders from Public Land Agencies