Uncompahgre Field Office
Effective 10/2/20, the Uncompahgre Field Office has no fire restrictions in place.
Gunnison Field Office
Effective 10/2/20, the Gunnison Field Office has no fire restrictions in place.
Grand Junction Field Office
(970) 244-3061 (office)
(970) 629-5622 (cell)
Effective July 1st, 2020 Stage 1 Fire Restrictions in Grand Junction Field Office are in effect.
Under Stage 1 Fire Restrictions:
• Campfires are only allowed within designated fire grates in developed campgrounds (i.e. a metal, in-ground containment structure – fire pans and rock campfire rings are not acceptable)
• No fires of any type, including charcoal, outside of developed areas
• No smoking except within an enclosed vehicle or building, a developed recreation site, or a barren area free of vegetation
• No use of explosive materials, including explosive targets
• No welding or operation of an acetylene or other similar torch with open flame except from an area that has been cleared of vegetation
• No operation of any internal combustion engine without a spark-arresting device, properly installed and in working order.
For more information, click here.
Tres Rios Field Office
Effective 10/2/20, the Tres Rios Field Office has no fire restrictions in place.
2465 S. Townsend Ave.
Montrose, CO 81401