Uncompahgre Field Office
Effective July 30th, 2020 there are no fire restrictions in effect in Uncompahgre Field Office.
Gunnison Field Office
Effective July 30th, 2020 there are no fire restrictions in effect in Gunnison Field Office.
Grand Junction Field Office
(970) 244-3061 (office)
(970) 629-5622 (cell)
Effective July 1st, 2020 Stage 1 Fire Restrictions in Grand Junction Field Office are in effect.
Under Stage 1 Fire Restrictions:
• Campfires are only allowed within designated fire grates in developed campgrounds (i.e. a metal, in-ground containment structure – fire pans and rock campfire rings are not acceptable)
• No fires of any type, including charcoal, outside of developed areas
• No smoking except within an enclosed vehicle or building, a developed recreation site, or a barren area free of vegetation
• No use of explosive materials, including explosive targets
• No welding or operation of an acetylene or other similar torch with open flame except from an area that has been cleared of vegetation
• No operation of any internal combustion engine without a spark-arresting device, properly installed and in working order.
For more information, click here.
Tres Rios Field Office
Effective July 30th, 2020 there are no fire restrictions in effect in Tres Rios Field Office.
2465 S. Townsend Ave.
Montrose, CO 81401